Presented by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, the Nebraska Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Impact Awards recognize individuals and groups who actively advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in transformative and sustainable ways, at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
All members of the community are invited to attend the 3rd annual Nebraska Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Impact Awards ceremony scheduled for Monday, April 10. The celebration will take place in the Nebraska East Union Great Plains Room and will be livestreamed.
The recipients of the 2022-2023 Nebraska DEI Impact Awards are the following:
- Diversity Leadership Faculty Award – Chad Brassil
- Diversity Leadership Staff Award – Markeya Peteranetz
- Diversity Leadership Alumni Award - Jose Soto
- Diversity Community Impact Award - Pete Ferguson
- Promising Leader Award - Undergraduate Student – Daelyn Zaguski
- Promising Leader Award - Graduate/Professional Student – Ritu Jadwani
- Collective Impact Award – Middle Eastern and Northern African Student Association (MENA)