The EVC office subscribes to the following sites:
- Inside HigherEd Careers
- Diverse Jobss
- The Chronicle
The HR Specialist in the EVC office can provide assistance in placing these advertisements; their contact information is: Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 2-4175. Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance can assist with suggestions of advertising sources for staff positions.
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium: http://www.aihec.org/s (fee-based, See the Tribal College Journal.)
- Black EOE Journal: http://blackeoejournal.com/
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: https://careers.chronicle.com/
- Journal of Blacks in Higher Education: https://www.jbhe.com/ (Fee-based)
- Winds of Change: http://woc.aises.org/?qt-winds_of_change=0#qt-winds_of_change
The premier nationally distributed magazine with a single-minded focus on career and educational advancement for American Indians/Alaska Natives/Native Hawaiians/First Nations, with an emphasis on STEM.
- Women in Academia Report: https://www.wiareport.com/advertise/
- American Association for Affirmative Action: http://www.affirmativeaction.org/
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org/for_employers
Resources for outreach to scientific professionals.
- American Association for University Women:http://www.aauw.org/
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education: https://www.aahhe.org/
- Association of Public and Land Grant Universities (APLU): http://www.aplu.org/
- Association for Women in Science: https://awis.associationcareernetwork.com/
- Association of Black Psychologists: https://careercenter.abpsi.org/jobs/
- American Education Research Association https://www.aera.net/
Including five special interests groups: Research on Women and Education; Research on Black Americans; Research on the Education of Asian & Pacific Americans; Hispanic Research Issues; and Critical Examination of Race, Ethnicity, Class, & Gender in Education.
- Big 10 Academic Alliance: https://www.btaa.org/
Lists doctoral degree recipients from member universities who are members of groups underrepresented in higher education. While not publicly available, this listing can be available to Big Ten Academic Alliance faculty and staff engaged with faculty searches. To request access, contact: email@example.com or call 217-333-6314.
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium: https://www.hercjobs.org/about-us/
- Hispanic Association of College and Universities: https://www.hacu.net/hacu/default.asp
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB): www.sreb.org
Job Boards - National
- Academic Careers On-Line: http://www.academiccareers.com/
Fee-based service. All job postings include the Diversity Package and Diversity/Affirmative Action Applicant Email Notifications.
- Academic Diversity Search: http://www.academicdiversitysearch.com/
- Academic Position Network (APN): http://www.apnjobs.com/
Fee-based service for online job postings.
- American Indian Graduate Center: http://www.aigcs.org/
A national organization providing educational assistance to American Indian and Alaskan native graduate students.
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society: http://www.aises.org/
Increasing the representation of American Indian and Alaskan Natives in engineering, science and technology disciplines.
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education, Inc: https://aahhe.memberclicks.net/aahhe-online-job-board
- Asians in Higher Education: https://www.asiansinhighered.com/login/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.asiansinhighered.com%2Fpost-a-job%2F
- Association for Women in Mathematics: https://sites.google.com/site/awmmath/
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting: http://www.alpfa.org/
Fee based. Dedicated to enhancing opportunities of Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions.
- Blacks in Higher Education: http://www.blacksinhighered.com/
- Career Women: http://www.careerwomen.com/
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education: http://www.diversejobs.net/
- Diversity.com: http://www.diversity.com
- Faculty for the Future Project: http://www.engr.psu.edu/fff/
- IMDiversity: https://jobs.imdiversity.com/main/clients/products
- Insider Higher Ed: https://shopcareers.insidehighered.com/
- HBCU connect: http://hbcuconnect.com/
- The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities: https://www.hacu.net/hacu/HACU_101.asp
- The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education: https://www.hispanicoutlook.com/
- Insight Into Diversity: https://careers.insightintodiversity.com/employer/pricing/
- Job Opportunities for Disabled Veterans: https://www.jofdav.com/employer-information
- Latinos in Higher Education: https://www.latinosinhighered.com/
- LGBT in Higher Education: https://www.lgbtinhighered.com/login/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lgbtinhighered.com%2Fpost-a-job%2F
- MANRRS: http://manrrs.org/
A national society that welcomes membership of people of all racial and ethnic group participation in agricultural and related sciences careers.
- Military Vet Jobs: https://militaryvetjobs.com/register-employer
- MinorityJobs.Net: https://www.minorityjobs.net/jobs.cfm
- Minority Postdoc Organization: http://www.minoritypostdoc.org/jobs.html
- The National Academies of Sciences Engineering Medicine (Ford Foundation Fellowship Program): http://sites.nationalacademies.org/pga/fordfellowships/pga_046611
- National Black MBA Association, Inc.: https://careersuccess.nbmbaa.org/employers
- National Society of Black Engineers: https://careers.nsbe.org/employer/
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers: https://www.shpe.org/recruiting
- National Congress of American Indians: www.ncai.org/
- Native Americans in Higher Education: https://www.nativeamericansinhighered.com/login/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nativeamericansinhighered.com%2Fpost-a-job%2F
- Out and Equal, Celebrating Inclusion and Equality: https://outandequal.com/register-employer
- The PhD Project: https://www.phdproject.org/
Focuses on Hispanic, Latino, and African-American professionals in Business, Management, Accounting, Marketing, and Information Systems.
- ProGayJobs: http://www.progayjobs.com
- Race, Ethnicity, and Politics Section of American Political Science Assoc.: http://www.apsanet.org/
- Saludos: http://www.saludos.com/
Specializes in bilingual Hispanic professionals.
- Society for the Advancement of Chicano/Hispanic and Native Americans in Science: https://careercenter.sacnas.org/
- Society of Women Engineers: https://careers.swe.org/
- Veterans in Higher Education: https://www.veteransinhighered.com/login/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteransinhighered.com%2Fpost-a-job%2F
- Women in Higher Education: http://www.wihe.com/jobs/
- Women in Business & Technology: http://careercenter.witi.com/jobs/products
- Women inside STEM: https://www.womeninsidestem.com/login/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.womeninsidestem.com%2Fpost-a-job%2F
- Workplace Diversity: https://workplacediversity.com/register-employer
Local Recruiting Sources:
- Asian Community and Cultural Center: https://www.lincolnasiancenter.org/
- Curtis Center: https://pcmlincoln.org/curtis-center/
- El Centro: http://www.elcentrone.org/programs.html
- Friendship Home: https://friendshiphome.org/contact-us/general-information/
- Latino American Commission: https://latinoac.nebraska.gov/
- La Raza Job Training Inc.: http://www.elcentrodelaraza.org/get-help/education-asset-building-programs/life-skills-job-readiness-education/
- Latino Center of the Midlands: https://www.latinocenter.org/
- League of Human Dignity: http://leagueofhumandignity.com/
- Lincoln Commission on Human Rights: https://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/attorn/human/index.html
- The Malone Center: https://malonecenter.org/
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP): http://naacplincolnbranch.org/
- NE Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired: https://ncbvi.nebraska.gov/
- NE Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: https://ncdhh.nebraska.gov/
- NE Commission on Indian Affairs: http://indianaffairs.state.ne.us/
- Nebraska Department of Veteran Affairs: https://veterans.nebraska.gov/employment
- Nebraska VR: http://www.vr.nebraska.gov/
- Out Nebraska: https://outnebraska.org
- Urban League: https://www.urbanleagueneb.org
- Women’s Foundation: http://www.lincolnwomen.org
- YWCA: http://www.ywcalincoln.org